RTSB Ltd also known as “Match Bingo”, is committed to providing a responsible gaming environment.
Whilst the majority of individuals do gamble within their means, for some, gambling can become a problem. As part of our commitment to promoting socially responsible gambling, the following guidance is provided.
Potential indicators of a problem
- Viewing gambling as a way of making money, rather than entertainment
- Chasing losses or gambling to try and get out of financial trouble
- Spending more money and time on gambling than you can afford
- Finding it hard to manage or stop gambling
- Finding that gambling makes you feel anxious, worried, guilty, depressed, or irritable
- Finding that gambling takes priority over work, family, or personal needs and responsibilities or usual activities or hobbies
- Borrowing money, selling possessions, or failing to pay bills in order to fund gambling
- Lying about gambling or hiding it from other people
- Arguing with family or friends about money and gambling
- More information about the signs of problem gambling can be found on the Gambleaware and GamCare websites.
Steps that can be taken if you are concerned that you or a loved one may have a gambling problem
- If you are concerned that gambling may have taken over your own or someone else's life, then please contact a service such as www.begambleaware.org, GamCare, or call the national gambling helpline on 0808 8020 133.
- A list of organisations that provide help and advice is available on the Gambling Commission website.
- If you want to take a break from gambling you can ask us to stop you from playing and prevent you from accessing the Match Bingo (MB) app from a 24 hour period to 6 weeks (“Time- Out”) or from more than 6 months (“Self-Exclusion” or “Self-Exclude”).
- If you wish to take a “time-out” you can ask for a break for:
- 24 hours
- One week
- One month
- such other period as you request, up to a maximum of 6 weeks.
During your “time-out” you will not be able to access your Account until the expiry period has ceased.
- You can ask to take a “time-out” by emailing Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us your full name, address, and date of birth when you contact Customer Support and the period you would like to take a break for.
- If you wish to “Self-Exclude” you can ask for a break for at least six (6) months up to 5 years. We can extend your Self-Exclusion on request, for one or more further periods of at least 6 months. During the Self-Exclusion period, you will not be able to access your Account and will be unable to reactivate it under any circumstances until the expiry period has ceased.
- You can ask to Self-Exclude by emailing Customer Support at email@example.com. Please tell us your full name, address, and date of birth when you contact Customer Support.
- If you are considering self-exclusion, you may wish to register with GAMSTOP. GAMSTOP is a free service that enables you to self-exclude from all online gambling companies licensed in Great Britain. To find out more and to sign up with GAMSTOP please visit www.gamstop.co.uk
- You may find it helpful to keep track of the time and amount spent gambling.
- We have the facility through the MB app for you to track the time you spend gambling.
- We have the facility through the MB app for you to set periodic deposit limits.
- Alternatively, there are a number of third-party software that can be used to restrict access to gambling sites on your PC, laptop, or mobile devices. A list of these can be found at www.gamcare.org.uk/self-help/blocking-software/.
RTSB Ltd is incorporated in England and Wales and is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission (licence number 051467-R-329050-003). See licence status here.